As a member of the Calgary Jung Society you enjoy discounts on events and workshops and you join a dynamic community engaged in the discovery of Self and the world in which we live, in the spirit of the life and work of Carl Jung. Become a member today.
Sign up to become a member below for $55 annually (or $35 for Seniors/Students) and receive:
- In-person lectures are back! Reduced member fee: $40
- Online lecture, reduced member fee: $15
- In-person workshops and seminars are back! Reduced member fees for these events: $100 – $175.
- Free borrowing privileges from our extensive library. Hosted in-person during our Library, Social, and Tea Events on the second Tuesday of the month.
- Member-only book clubs $25
- Receive notices of all our events
Fees for Non-Members
- In-person lectures: $55
- Online lectures: $25
- In-person workshops and seminars: $130 – $195.
Membership runs from September to August; the fee is the same regardless of when you join.
No matter the level at which you choose to participate, we are grateful for your presence within our community. Please, join us to engage more deeply in the search for meaning in everyday life.
JOIN THE CALGARY JUNG SOCIETY
See detailed instructions on how to pay for your membership online by
downloading this PDF document.