The membership fee (Standard or Friend of Jung) admits you to all 2016 – 2017 programs. Membership runs from September to August (the fee is the same regardless of when you join). When you join, a membership card will be issued to you.
We encourage everyone to become a member with the society! Membership fees help to keep our community growing as well as provide discounts for events and workshops. We have attached pricing for all events if you are a member as well as benefits.
Friend Of Jung Membership:
Become a Friend of Jung member for $80 ($60 for seniors and students) and receive:
All benefits included in the Standard membership (see below) plus:
- Invitation to an annual members-only event
- Carl’s Cafe Discussion Group is FREE.
- $25 for Lectures, $90 – $125 for Workshop
- Only Friends of Jung are able to take the Dream and Fairy Tales workshops.
Free admission into February’s movieThe World Within:C.G. Jung in his own wordsFriday Feb 17, 2016
- Sign up to become a member below for $50 (or $30 for Seniors/Students) annually.
- Membership Events and Lecture Pricing;
- $25 for Lectures, $90 – $125 for Workshops
- Receive frequent notices of all our events and the Society newsletter online.
- $5 to attend Carl’s Cafe discussion group
- Free borrowing rights from our extensive library source.
The Calgary Jung Society welcomes all individuals including non-members we have outlined the non-members fees below
- $40 for Lectures
- $140 for workshops.
Regardless of the level at which you choose to participate, we are grateful for your presence within our community. Please join us to engage more deeply in the search for meaning in everyday life.
JOIN THE CALGARY JUNG SOCIETY BELOW